Life is full of legal situations. Some you plan for, like creating a will, and others are more unexpected, like fighting a traffic ticket or getting your deposit back from a difficult landlord. Legal insurance makes it affordable to get the legal help you need: network attorney fees are 100% paid-in-full for most covered matters. The ARAG legal plan helps includes office and telephonic advice with an attorney for a variety of personal legal problems.
How Does Legal Insurance Work?
- Call when you have a legal matter.
- Customer Care will walk you through your options and help you find the appropriate Network Attorney.
- Meet with your Network Attorney over the phone or in person to begin resolving your legal issue.
- Consumer Protection | Criminal Matters
- Debt-Related Matters | Driving Matters
- Tax Issues | Family (including adoption / divorce)
- Landlord / Tenant Issues | Real Estate & Home Ownership
- Wills and Estate Planning
Carrier Information: ARAG - www.araglegal.com | (800) 247-4184
Legal Videos: What is Legal Insurance? | All About Your ARAG Legal Insurance Webinar
DIY Docs | Coverage Flyer
Education Center | Learning Center